For decades, theFinancials.com’s APIs have been helping companies of all sizes answer questions critical to their business operations. Some examples:
- What was the 1-Month LIBOR on the First Business Day of the Month?
- What was the 30-Day SOFR Average between March 1 and March 15, 2023?
- What’s the current value of every rate in my feed?
As you may know, LIBOR will cease to be published after June 30, 2023.
- What happens to contracts that reference LIBOR?
- How will you transition those contracts from a LIBOR benchmark to a SOFR benchmark?
- What is the appropriate SOFR Spread Adjustment?
- How about the Initial Spread Adjustment?
theFinancials.com will work with your team to answer these questions by incorporating your LIBOR-SOFR transition policies into an API that will ensure a uniform, accurate treatment of each contract.
If you have questions like those above, there’s a good chance that theFinanical.com can help with our API. And, if your questions are unique we will customize your API to answer them.
Contact an Expert Today to Discuss What our API can do for You