theFinancials.com is a leading provider of commercial mortgage market widgets and data feeds. We have decades of experience working with companies of all sizes to improve their bottom lines. Whether you need a Custom Widget for your website or a Custom Data Feed for back-end jobs, theFinancials.com can provide the service you need.
Do you need Treasury Rates or SOFR Swaps updated throughout the day? How about daily SOFR Term rates? We also carry LIBOR and LIBOR Swap rates. theFinancials.com can deliver a custom widget or data feed containing just the rates you need.
Partial List of Commercial Mortgage Clients
- Capital One – “Today’s Market Rates” at bottom
- Meridian Capital Group – “Live Interest Rates”
- Eastdil Secured – Small Widget (right)
- Gantry – Small Widgets (bottom)
- George Smith Partners – Static Panel (right)
- Avison Young – Data Feed
- Medalist Capital – Ticker (top)
- Walker & Dunlop – Data Feed
- Pensford – Widgets (bottom)
- Progress Capital – Widgets (middle)
- Wipro – Data Feed
- Clayton – Data Feed
Widgets start at $15/mo for up to 10 rates* updated once per day. Additional daily updates are $5/mo each and widgets that update every 30 minutes are $85/mo plus $85 setup and updates every 7-8 minutes is $195/mo plus $195 setup.
* SOFR Term and SOFR Swap Rates carry the following surcharge: Any One rate: $10/mo, any Two for $15/mo, Three for $20/mo or the Whole Series for $40/mo.
Data Feeds start at $50/mo for up to 10 rates** updated once per day. Additional daily updates are $10/mo each and feeds that update every 30 minutes are $145/mo plus $145 setup and updates every 7-8 minutes is $265/mo plus $265 setup.
** SOFR Term and SOFR Swap Rates carry the following surcharge: Any One rate: $20/mo, any Two for $30/mo, Three for $40/mo or the Whole Series for $80/mo.
Get Up-to-Date Financial Information on Your Website
Contact us today to speak with an expert about any questions you may have about how widgets and data feeds can help your business engage more users and build brand loyalty.
Kurt Walter, Product Development Director